• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great deal on great protien!

deadnbrkn84

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2011
Portland, OR
So 24 hour fitness is currently running a special right now on ON Gold Standard protein. 5lb jugs are $36. That's about $10 less then I've even seen it for. I'm assuming when they do this it's nationwide so if there's a 24hr fitness in your area pop in and grab a few!

Also anyone ever seen this before: www.wheycheap.com Pretty cool, they do a deal a day on tons of different types of supplements and definitely worth taking a look at once a day.

Re: Great deal on great protien!

Is there a 24 Hour Fitness in Erbil?

I had a memebership there, and while I didn't use it as much as I could/should ahve, they had fantastic equipment.

I couldn't tell ya.... You don't need a membership to buy it though since it's usually right at the front when you walk in. Also if you walk in like you know what you're doing no one questions you anyway
smile.gif

Optimum Nutrition protein is one of the best proteins out there. If you get a chance try their new Hydrowhey line.

VitaGlo has ON 10 lb bags of whey for $76.95 with free shipping...it's the best deal I have found so 5 lbs for $36 is a good deal