• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great deal on Remington 700 at Walmart, PSA:

BBVDD

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2019
Collierville, TN
A poster a few weeks ago had a thread talking about a deal of a lifetime. He found Walmart clearing out Remington 700 for $99.
Been watching brick seek since then hoping they’d show up around here.

Well, a store has been showing them for a while at $99 but they said they didn’t have any (I didn’t believe them)

Another showed up this afternoon but, they were $199. Still pretty great if they have them.

My son and I went this afternoon to check it out.
They had some and they were $199

I walked out with 3: .243, .308, 7mm mag

The .243 will be my son’s but I’m going to completely rebuild it into 6.5 cm.

I have this in another subcategory and realized it was the wrong one.

That is awesome! I'm driving back from Greenville SC tomorrow and it looks like I'll be stopping by every Walmart I pass.

If I didn't already have an R700 that I'm looking to unload, I'd be stalking my local Wal*Marts for these things...

A poster a few weeks ago had a thread talking about a deal of a lifetime. He found Walmart clearing out Remington 700 for $99.
Been watching brick seek since then hoping they’d show up around here.

Well, a store has been showing them for a while at $99 but they said they didn’t have any (I didn’t believe them)

Another showed up this afternoon but, they were $199. Still pretty great if they have them.

My son and I went this afternoon to check it out.
They had some and they were $199

I walked out with 3: .243, .308, 7mm mag

The .243 will be my son’s but I’m going to completely rebuild it into 6.5 cm.

I have this in another subcategory and realized it was the wrong one.

How long did you have to wait for the nics check? In jersey its backed up five days.