• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Great.... Now we have to Worry about Ninjas...........

20211001_014035.png

About time we have Ninja running free...

Ninja's have rights also. But they should have an ID to vote.

If we get an over population of Ninja I bet Chuck Norris comes back just like King Kong to kill them to restore natural order and balance.

What was the video on here about the guy in the PNW inviting people to train with him? That was classic!!!

Ban ninja suits now!!!! Enough is enough. Sign my petition, and I’ll forward it to the dimwhit house
1. Rooster Cogburn

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Ban ninja suits now!!!! Enough is enough. Sign my petition, and I’ll forward it to the dimwhit house
1. Rooster Cogburn
2. 160th SOAR
Apparently, they are only special while choppering.*

Sirhr

*apologies in advance to any SOAR guys here… but it had to be said…. :)

The best line from the report…

“It is unclear from the records whether the man was an actual practitioner of ninjutsu.”

ummm…it’s pretty fuckin clear he was legit. 😂😂😂😂

I am certain if the guy was a real practicioner of ninjutsu, he'd have taken the Twinkies out of all of their MREs and exfiltrated without being noticed at all, AND left the rest of the MREs in their packs...
biggrin.gif

I was a ninja when I managed a 7-Eleven. How I know? The mass production bakery that makes our daily donuts always puts a few extra ones in the trays along with our regular order. As soon as they are off the truck and in the store, the extras are taken out, placed on the tray and taken to the staff room. The morning shift always came in to find a tray of assorted donuts waiting for them, and an empty space or two on the tray indicating that a couple of the donuts had already been consumed during the night. Nobody really knows how that tray gets replenished every night and nobody complains...

I am certain if the guy was a real practicioner of ninjutsu, he'd have taken the Twinkies out of all of their MREs and exfiltrated without being noticed at all, AND left the rest of the MREs in their packs...
biggrin.gif

I was a ninja when I managed a 7-Eleven. How I know? The mass production bakery that makes our daily donuts always puts a few extra ones in the trays along with our regular order. As soon as they are off the truck and in the store, the extras are taken out, placed on the tray and taken to the staff room. The morning shift always came in to find a tray of assorted donuts waiting for them, and an empty space or two on the tray indicating that a couple of the donuts had already been consumed during the night. Nobody really knows how that tray gets replenished every night and nobody complains...
1633105708361.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
He attacked SOF guys who were training… and there was enough of him left to arrest?

Wow… military is going soft….

Sirhr

In all seriousness though, paperwork and red tape would have been a bitch with a strap-on if they had even slightly injured a most-likely hallucinogen/deliriant addled EDP and possibly POC in California out of all places. The officers had probably spent 99% of their energy verbally and physically keeping their guys from running out there and whooping the EDP's ass. Call 911 and let them deal with it...

BTW it is autumn now. This is when the seedpods of Datura Stramonium AKA "Jamestown Weed", ripen and those who are stupid enough, or have the balls enough to trip on that particular species of Solanaceae ingest or smoke those seeds. One dude around my AO tripped on that shit a few years ago. Spent 2 days thinking he was a motorcycle and running around the block making vacuum cleaner noises. His own words and the words of his stoner buddies who "sat" for him during the ordeal. Mofo is lucky to be alive... I'd bet a little bit that this ninja dude might have been a bit too open minded with the autumn flora in his region as well.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Will SH branches out with NinjasHide and we will all discuss how to improve ninja throwing stars BC

Reactions: Buster0083
''The first assistance call was recorded about 1:20 a.m., the Ridgecrest Police Department log shows. A man “with a sword” was in a parking lot, and there was at least one victim, the log states.
About 30 minutes later came a second call via 911: “26 spec operations military members doing training at the airport,” the log states. “Hunkered down in a hangar wondering where help is.”
The ninja fled and was arrested elsewhere, according to the document shared on social media. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:''