• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great reseller: BrunoShooters.com

AJ1

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2024
USA
Been shooting and reloading pistol in 9mm and 45ACP for bullseye competition for many years.
I recently decided to buy a Tikka CTR in 6.5 CM and start shooting long range. I was a sniper in the past and equipment have greatly evolved over time.
During my research to find reloading accessories I found an Excellent reseller by the name of BrunoShooters.com out of AZ. I wanted to share my experience & findings for those who do not know them.

I can’t say enough about BrunoShooters: Great choice of products, Great prices, Excellent customer service & very fast shipping. Since I live in NJ, no sales tax either.
When a reseller is not up to par, most people talk about it. I also like to share with others when I find a reseller that checks ALL the boxes.
Check them out, you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,
AJ

Reactions: MadDuner and Haney
Been shooting and reloading pistol in 9mm and 45ACP for bullseye competition for many years.
I recently decided to buy a Tikka CTR in 6.5 CM and start shooting long range. I was a sniper in the past and equipment have greatly evolved over time.
During my research to find reloading accessories I found an Excellent reseller by the name of BrunoShooters.com out of AZ. I wanted to share my experience & findings for those who do not know them.

I can’t say enough about BrunoShooters: Great choice of products, Great prices, Excellent customer service & very fast shipping. Since I live in NJ, no sales tax either.
When a reseller is not up to par, most people talk about it. I also like to share with others when I find a reseller that checks ALL the boxes.
Check them out, you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,
AJ
Bruno’s is local to me,so I get to walk right in and get my powder, primers, bags, and even bought a chrono from them. Great people to deal with, and I like supporting my local businesses when I can. Two thumbs up!

Reactions: Haney
Lester Bruno is a goddamn legend. His shop is pretty cool too. And his online shop is reliable, provides good pricing, and ships without charging BS sales tax to out of state clients. What’s not to love?

If you are local talk to Jason and he will give you a number to txt so you don’t have to drive to the shop to check for product or pricing.

Can’t say enough good things about Bruno’s!

*Don’t Message me for the number*

If you are local talk to Jason and he will give you a number to txt so you don’t have to drive to the shop to check for product or pricing.

Can’t say enough good things about Bruno’s!

*Don’t Message me for the number*
My work is 6 miles from Bruno’s.
That’s about as convenient as it gets in this world.
I’d rather ”visit” in person.

Besides, I’m one of those “Boomers” that doesn’t really like to text anyway! LOL