• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great Score Today

Birddog1911

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Peyton, Colorado, USA
Stopped by a local range today. He let me go ahead and sort through the brass, which yielded 90 pieces of once fired .308, some mil., and 120 pieces of 30-06, most of it mil stamped as well. But the best score of the trip was when he sold me 4 M14 mags for a total of $30. Checked 'em out closely, 3 genuine BRW S-1 USGI, and one LEO/MIL stamped 1996 CMI mag! All for only $30!

Re: Great Score Today

This is great!

Cool on the mags.

But never marry over brass. I took a date to the range once and said "if you dont mind you could help me keep up with this brass." We came home with three times as much brass as we took. I married her. Hell that was a mistake!

Re: Great Score Today

This guy has a range and a military museum. All he wants in exchange for me going through his brass his a couple of my old uniforms. Piece of cake for all the 30-06 and .308 that I can get!