• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Great "sex ed" Teacher!

seporith

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2004
USA (N.C.)
Which of us wouldn't have wanted her as a teacher?? ............................................... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588707,00.html A 33-year-old Burbank middle school teacher accused of having sex with a teenage male student over a six-month period last year was charged on Tuesday with unlawful sex with a minor, MyFoxLA.com reported.

Amy Victoria Beck, a teacher at David Starr Jordan Middle School, is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Burbank Superior Court on four counts of unlawful sex with a person under 16 and one count of oral copulation with a person under 16, according to the District Attorney's Office.

If convicted, Beck faces up to seven years in state prison, officials said.

SLIDESHOW: 'Sex' Teachers Who Still Get Paychecks

"We’re still trying to piece everything together, what happened, where, what kind of sex acts, how many, and how long it’s been going on," Burbank police Sgt. Robert Quesada said, according to The Burbank Leader.

"She walked in with her attorney...and said, ‘Hey, I came to surrender for what I did.'"

Beck surrendered at the police station on Monday afternoon.

"She said she had sexual relations with one of her students," Quesada said.

Police interviewed the boy "and confirmed that the acts did occur" between March and September of last year, the sergeant said.

The boy was 14 at the time the alleged sexual activity began, and he is now 15, Quesada said. His name was not released.

Beck had taught English and Social Science at the school for ten years, according to The Burbank Leader. She resigned on Friday.

"She’s a well-respected and loved teacher," Principal Sharon Cuseo told the paper. "We’re all shocked."

Re: Great "sex ed" Teacher!

Where were these teachers when I was in school!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fpdsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where were these teachers when I was in school!!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

I just wonder for how many males that isn't the first thought to pop into their heads?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's one big ass forehead.... </div></div> Shame on you!! How could you not notice the buck teeth?!?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i must say though....id still hit it. </div></div>

Especially when I was 14. Shit if there was a hole in the wall between 2ft and 3 1/2ft I was tryin' it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's one big ass forehead.... </div></div>

That's a five-head...
grin.gif

So wait, she turned herself in, as in she was not arrested but for her own admission of guilt, and then they had to ask the boy if it was true?

WTF? First off, I have no problem with this supposed crime and she should not have felt pressured to turn herself in unless there was some sort of blackmail goi.... wait, hold on... ummm nevermind. This is shameful, and upon further reading of the legalese I see what the REAL crime was.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seporith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">over a six-month period last year was charged on Tuesday with unlawful sex with a minor, MyFoxLA.com reported.

Amy Victoria Beck, a teacher at David Starr Jordan Middle School, is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Burbank Superior Court on four counts of unlawful sex with a person under 16 and one count of oral copulation with a person under 16, according to the District Attorney's Office.

If convicted, Beck faces up to seven years in state prison, officials said.
</div></div>

See, now only one count of oral copulation over a six month period is one hell of a crime. I'd say 7 years is getting off easy. Poor kid. They should charge her with willful neglect too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's one big ass forehead.... </div></div>

Probably been bounced off the headboard too many times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i must say though....id still hit it.</div></div>

+1