• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Great start to the weekend

dohnuts58

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2009
the big MO
I must say, today has been one of the better days that I have had in quite some time. First, my rifle case arrived via FedEx. So I finally got my rifle out of the soft case and into the Starlight. Next, as I was headed to the post office to send out a couple of packages, Panty 6, kiddo and myself stop at the mail box. Inside is a tiny little package with the mount so that I can put on the Atlas bipod that I was very fortunate to win in the raffle a little while back. THEN, the 3 of us got all gussied up, me in my blues, the girls in sun dresses, and we went to the Evening Parade at the Marine Barracks at 8th & I. If you have never been, you should try to get to one. This is especially true if you are the current wearer, or prior wearer of the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor. Twas a good time, worth seeing at least once.

DSC_0214.jpg

Re: Great start to the weekend

Thanks for your service - that's great. My son was part of the guard stationed (some years ago) @ Naval Academy and we made one. Awesome - is about it!