• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great test run!

Traffic was a mess there at the best of times.

Glad I'm off the east coast.

Same exact thing happened In Birmingham, maybe…20(?) years ago. It took them a long time to get that area open again.

Last edited:
How to shut off, isolate and reduce an urban area 101.

Watched a tanker of some kind with burning brakes yesterday… top of a long hill near Binghamton.

Where does driver stop said tanker? Under a huge flyover… right next to a concrete pylon.

Worst possible place… but, hey, he was in the shade…

Sirhr

How to shut off, isolate and reduce an urban area 101.

Watched a tanker of some kind with burning brakes yesterday… top of a long hill near Binghamton.

Where does driver stop said tanker? Under a huge flyover… right next to a concrete pylon.

Worst possible place… but, hey, he was in the shade…

Sirhr
(A) Lack of training.
(B) Improper training.
(C) Not a fuck was given.
(D) Stupid.
Stupid is as stupid does and a shady place to cool off was the only thing that made sense to him.

(A) Lack of training.
(B) Improper training.
(C) Not a fuck was given.
(D) Stupid.
Stupid is as stupid does and a shady place to cool off was the only thing that made sense to him.

I know we have a lot of professional truck drivers here… but the behavior I see from truckers these days is unreal…

My guess is that the companies are desperate to hire anyone with a pulse. Get them rolling as fast as possible and eliminate the “professionalism” from it. Driver robots and do whatever it takes to get Chinese shit from point a to point b.

Every year now we get 3-4 trucks stuck in local mountain pass. Despite miles of signs. And clear markings.

90nPercent no Parlez, no habla… or utter unintelligible Ukrainian gutteral Sounds. Follow GPS made for compact cars

Where are the Tramsters sorting this shit out? I may not like unions much. But they damn well made sure their members Earned the right to proudly call themselves truckers….

And the Independents were a proud professional lot, Too.

I guess NAFTA killed all that when they allowed Mexican and Canadian truckers to dominate haul routes.

Sirhr

Reactions: hino895
Corresponding elevated southbound lanes were found to lack structural integrity

So, were the southbound lanes damaged by the fire...or just another union job?

FB_IMG_1677777629018.jpg

I know we have a lot of professional truck drivers here… but the behavior I see from truckers these days is unreal…

My guess is that the companies are desperate to hire anyone with a pulse. Get them rolling as fast as possible and eliminate the “professionalism” from it. Driver robots and do whatever it takes to get Chinese shit from point a to point b.

Every year now we get 3-4 trucks stuck in local mountain pass. Despite miles of signs. And clear markings.

90nPercent no Parlez, no habla… or utter unintelligible Ukrainian gutteral Sounds. Follow GPS made for compact cars

Where are the Tramsters sorting this shit out? I may not like unions much. But they damn well made sure their members Earned the right to proudly call themselves truckers….

I guess NAFTA killed all that when they allowed Mexican and Canadian truckers to dominate haul routes.

Sirhr
Yep, you nailed it all….

So, accident huh ?
And I suppose the boat wreck in the erie canal was accidental too ?

They are feeling it out and finding ways to get the most bang for their buck.

Sirhr
Can confirm, anyone with a pulse. This guy missed 20 miles worth of signs and took a 70 foot rig up one of the twistiest roads in the state, because his GPS told him to.
IMG_9114.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: BLEE and Yasherka
So the commie dick-sucking fucking Public Broadcasting faggots on Frontline... just did an expose on "America's Dangerous Trucks." Blaming rear-end fatalities (where some fruit in a tincan texting on their iPhone slams into the back of a truck)... on the fact that America's Trucks are dangerous.

Fucking commie fucks. Trucks need to stop delivering anything to any urban area.

Somehow it is the fault of America's Truckers that cars slam into the back of them at high rates of speed. And because the rear ends of trucks are not made of rubber... and somehow gently trap the little retards who slam in to the back of them "Through no fault of the poor innocent driver..."

Wah... my kid ran under a semi truck and burned.

Hey, I think there is a shit ton wrong in the trucking industry right now. But blaming trucks and truckers on fucking idiots who drive under trucks, 90 percent of the time while texting or eating or shaving or putting on makeup or turning clay pots, or... whatever... is NOT trucking fault.

Undeerride? You are in a faster-stopping, better maheuvering, smaller vehicle... and run into a truck. It is NOT the fault of the trucker.

Fucking Public Broadcasting faggots lying because 'Wah Diesel trucks are bad... and we are being paid by Tort Lawyers to run this program".

Oh by the way... your tax dollars are paying for this green communist bullshit anti-carbon-producing-vehicle propaganda. Because PBS is your dollars being used to attack you and your livlihood and the way to get your products to you or your markets.

Sirhr