• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great to be here!

Free Minds & Markets

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2022
Houston
Hello Sniper Hide!

I am Kyle and I’m glad to be here. I am getting into the sport of precision shooting and like 2/3 of the stuff I’m looking up and researching ends up here.

For example, I’m trying to find the best money is no object tripod. I’m learning that is probably something from RSS and an Anvil 30. Why? Because the sniper hide guys say so. LOL. What any of that means and how I put it all together? I’ll learn eventually by reading around here.

As someone who has had a pretty rewarding experience as an active member of an entrepreneur forum over the last 10 years, I decided to join your rifleman community.

I understand forums take on a certain style and personality. I’m here for a fun hobby. No spamming or other stupid clown stuff.

All of this said! Thanks to all for all of the value I have already gotten out of Snipers Hide! I look forward to the camaraderie and learning ahead.

tenor (2) (1).gif

I’m honestly quite shocked I’m getting negative treatment after one simple post. I’m curious what “grave error” I must have committed.

Care to elaborate?
For such questions, you are expected to use the search function, then after doing your due diligence, decide for yourself, which make and model are best for your purpose.