• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Green Laser Sight Recommendations ???

HugoStiglitz

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2010
PHX AZ
Can anyone please share their experiences with particular brands of currently available Green Lasers ? I have only had older Beamshot units in the past.

I just picked up a dbal-I2 from TNVC. Seems to run well. Haven't had a chance to get it out in the field yet though to work it at distance.

LDI dbal d2 green day time laser. In reality I cant see much difference in my red laser compared to my buddies green laser ( except another $250 for the green) as far as talking bout distance during the day time. I mostly use the IR laser for night hunting.

Do not be surprised if your green visible laser begins to fail in 30 degree temperature. Although if you are in Phoenix you should be okay.
Generally, Crimson Trace and Laser Devices makes great products. Both are US based companies and will be honest about their specifications.

Look up the Ghost green laser. I've seen someone get killed with one.