• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greeting from Northern VA

Tuthmose

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2022
Northern Virginia
Hello everybody. I kinda jumped the gun and posted some questions already, but I figured I should circle around and introduce myself.

I've landed here many times over the years with various gear-review type questions. I'm just now embarking on the purchase of a precision AR10, so I figured I it was high time I actually joined and asked for some advice instead of lurking. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to broadening my knowledge base.

Reactions: Baron23
Welcome. Pay for PX privileges and find a good one in there. There’s lots of “which AR10 to buy” posts so search those if you haven’t already. You’ll find a lot of opinions to answer this question. Also, a lot of questions as your intended use, budget, etc. You may have already realized this from your other posts. 🍻