• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from AR

WeRNothiNg

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
Arkansas
I have been in love with the outdoors my entire life & have always done more than a fare share of hunting & plinking, but no serious shooting. This year I decided that I wanted an AR-15. More specifically, something that resembled a MK12 Mod H. Hard to find pre-assembled, but I wouldn't feel right or trust the weapon the same if someone else had assembled it. I spent roughly 8 months reading up on the subject, and January of this year I decided I was ready. I machined my own lower & assembled the gun(1st time) on my own, and it turned out great. What started as a deer/hog gun, has turned into something else completely. Once I got everything broken in(& polished my BCG slides & feed ramps), I started trying to see exactly how accurate this thing is at 100 yards. That's all I wanted to do, sight in my scope and back up reflex, and "see" what it would do. Now I have the fever, and I can't seem to stop trying to tighten my groups. Is there a support group for that? LOL

80% Lower(machined using a Juggernaut Tactical jig)
Palmetto LPK with Geissele SSA Trigger & BAD Lever
Spikes Upper & BCG (BCM Gunfighter charging handle Mod 4)
Spikes ST-T2 Buffer Kit
Magpul ACS-L
Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
Adams Arms 16" Melonite Voodoo Barrel
YHM Low Pro Gas Block & Tube
Fortis REV 14"
Griffin Arms M4SD II Flash Comp
Streamlight Protac HL with Blackhawk Mount
Burris Fullfield E1 2-7x35mm with PEPR mount
Burris Fast Fire II Reflex Red Dot (backup)

Last edited: