• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from Central Florida (Lakeland)

Frogk04

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2023
Florida
Finally got around to making myself a account here. I've never owned a bolt rifle before and about a year ago my first purchase was a CA MPR chambered in 308. But that soon led me down the road of wanting my own custom rifle. Sold the CA to put together my own rifle in the 6.5 PRC and I've been really enjoying the load development process. Due to my location I've only been able to do my testing at a measly 100yrds but in the future I plan to take it out further. Looking forward to learning more from here :)

Attachments

• 20231016_111827.jpg
    20231016_111827.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: DustBun
Welcome to the site. I wish I could say hope to see you out at JTAC ranch but they're closing. Looks like Ares or south for LR now. I got my first confirmed through my own scope, steel at 1,000 with my 6.5PRC.

Yeah, I would have loved to have gotten a chance to go to JTAC given just how close they were and what they offered. My only 2 choices atm would be Ares or Manatee and their both the same distance 🤔

Yeah, I would have loved to have gotten a chance to go to JTAC given just how close they were and what they offered. My only 2 choices atm would be Ares or Manatee and their both the same distance 🤔

Manatee only goes to 300 unless you get "certified" by shooting 2moa at that distance. Then you can go to the longer which is 620. It used to go to 1,000 back in the day, maybe in the future.