• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from colorful Colorado

spoof3rr

Flynn
Minuteman
May 25, 2023
Colorado
Greetings from colorful Colorado! I'm in the Denver metro area.

I've lurked the forums since probably 2011 or so. Most of my training/experience is from my (previous) time as a 12B in the Army.

Precision shooting has been on my bucket list for about 5 years now, so I'm finally dialing in on that. I've enjoyed the community here and am happy to officially be a part of it.

Hope you all have a memorable Memorial Day weekend.

- Patrick

Reactions: DustBun
Greetings from colorful Colorado! I'm in the Denver metro area.

I've lurked the forums since probably 2011 or so. Most of my training/experience is from my (previous) time as a 12B in the Army.

Precision shooting has been on my bucket list for about 5 years now, so I'm finally dialing in on that. I've enjoyed the community here and am happy to officially be a part of it.

Hope you all have a memorable Memorial Day weekend.

- Patrick
Welcome from Tampa Bay! How are you dealing with all that anti-gun legislation etc. going on there?

Reactions: spoof3rr
Welcome from Tampa Bay! How are you dealing with all that anti-gun legislation etc. going on there?
It's getting really bad. I'm a Colorado native, and it's been a struggle to see this state turn into what it is today.

I never thought I'd see the day when "CO" was listed on sites saying "Will not ship to residents of X, Y, Z", but sure enough we've made the list...

Welcome from Pueblo (previously Ft Carson, Woodland Park, and then Colorado Springs), and I've been here since 97, so I witnessed the demise of this state first-hand. It was the influx of fucking Californians that ruined this state, but I digress