• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from north central Texas.

MyassisDragon

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2024
Texas
I just joined minutes ago after being directed to many interesting threads on this site. I've been shooting guns for 5 decades, but now I am more of a pistolero than a long-range sniper (working on it, though). I have a SA National Match M1A, which routinely makes me appear to be a better shot than I really am. I am interested in what reloads seem to work for others in this platform. I also have a "Franken-FAL" L1A1, which does not hold a candle to the M1A in terms of accuracy, but is accurate enough, and a joy to shoot. Reload data for this or similar platforms that have worked well for others would be welcome and appreciated.
Despite 50 years of shooting, I'll admit that I don't "know it all" by any means. I'm here to listen and learn, and contribute if I can. I look forward to interacting with all of you.

Rufus