• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from Northern Virginia!

dukeofpleasure

Cadex Fanboy
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2024
Northern Virginia
Hey everyone. New account but I’ve lurked around here reading for a while, as well as r/longrange. Been shooting long range for only about a year now, but have found the hobby super rewarding. Looking forward to getting to know more of you!

Currently I just try to shoot at paper and steel at the range but hoping as it warms up to get out and shoot a match or two. Or three. Or four. Or more.

Welcome - also in NOVA. LR shooting is tough in our neck of the woods without a pretty decent drive (or at least to my knowledge). Outside of Quantico, just about anything beyond 100 yds is in WV out past Winchester.

There are some decent matches in MD (also a good drive) that you could hit up. They get listed on Practiscore usually. Give me a shout sometime if you want to go.

Welcome - also in NOVA. LR shooting is tough in our neck of the woods without a pretty decent drive (or at least to my knowledge). Outside of Quantico, just about anything beyond 100 yds is in WV out past Winchester.

There are some decent matches in MD (also a good drive) that you could hit up. They get listed on Practiscore usually. Give me a shout sometime if you want to go.
Hey! Sounds great. I may take you up on that. I’m okay with the drive honestly — I currently shoot at Black Bear Shooting Club and it’s a nasty drive of about 3.5 hours. So I don’t go as often as I want but it’s a really great place.

Anyway, may hit you up when it gets to be match season!