• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from PA

tele

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2014
PA
Hello My name is nick, I am just another noob who would like to venture into the world of long range shooting. I just recently got into bolt action rifles and fell in love. With all the customization possibilities out there I am anxious to get started, although my wallet isn't. :D well that is all I got so far. I look forward to being an active member of this forum, and gaining much needed knowledge from the experts who are here.

thanks

Welcome to the (sometimes) frustrating world of Long Range Shooting. Like all hobbies it can be expensive if you let it take control. Good to buy decent stuff but not necessarily top of the line stuff. Takes quite a while for even a good shooter to pass up the capabilities of a decent firearm.

If you are anywhere near the West side of PA you're more than welcome to join us at Rayners ( Rayner's Range ) over here in Ohio. Quite a few of us go down thru the month to practice and the matches are on the fourth weekend of each month (Feb thru Oct).

You can learn quite a bit with even one trip down there with others to give you some tips and also check out and shoot their equipment. Nice to be able to check out what others use and found works before shelling out dollars for something that isn't what you may want.

Good luck

Topstrap

Last edited: