• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from S. Ga

Short bus

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2024
Ga
Greetings from S GA. I've been lurking here for several years. Finally decided to join, and participate in the knowledge exchange. Been shooting for over 5 decades, occasionally competing when time and life choices allow, and professionally teaching firearms, handgun and Long gun for more than 15 years.

Hope to be able to contribute, and learn much more while here.

As you should, I am sorta sketchy.

As I said I didn’t intend to Bigfoot anybody’s username. I’ve checked, in April I can change my username, and will. I have time to research better and hopefully be a little more unique this time.

As I said I didn’t intend to Bigfoot anybody’s username. I’ve checked, in April I can change my username, and will. I have time to research better and hopefully be a little more unique this time.
How about even shorter bus

Welcome to the site regardless. I'm not the type of guy to demand, nor even ask anyone to change their name. Just know that you're likely to get tagged inadvertantly from time to time, lol.

Branden