• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from SRT Supply!

SRT_Supply

Sergeant
Minuteman
Hello everyone!

Some of you may already be familiar with SRT Supply, but we are a dealer/distributor of tactical firearms, accessories, and equipment for the civilian, LE, and military markets. Based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida, with a retail store in Clearwater, we've been in business for almost twenty years. The majority of our employees have a background in military or law enforcement, and everyone here has a strong interest in firearms and shooting. In short, we're shooters who have a passion for our <span style="text-decoration: line-through">addiction</span> field, and we're here to make our customers happy.

Of interest to many here, SRT Supply is extremely proud to be an authorized distributor for <span style="font-weight: bold">Accuracy International North America</span>. AI makes exceptional world-class rifles and accessories, and we're committed to offering their products with strong dedication to customer service and support. We stock a full line of AE and AW rifles, as well as AI Chassis Systems, magazines, bipods, slings, and other accessories. Full details including inventory and pricing are available on our website at www.accuracyinternationalsrt.com.

In addition, we also offer a huge selection of other products, including Nightforce, Trijicon, Ruger, Bushmaster, Rock River Arms, Surefire, Vortex, BLACKHAWK!, 5.11 Tactical, EOTech, Aimpoint, IOR Valdada, Knight's Armament, HK, and many more.

Our goal here on Sniper's Hide is to give the opportunity to answer questions, learn more about what we can do to serve you better, and communicate with the most important person: you, the individual out there behind the rifle. We're excited about becoming a sponsor for Sniper's Hide, and look forward to becoming more involved here.

My name is Jonathan Mizner, and I can be reached Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time at (727) 526-5451, or via e-mail at [email protected].

Thank you and take care!

Re: Greetings from SRT Supply!

Jonathan,

Your store, as I have mentioned many times when visiting, is a monument to retail at it's best. Nary a square inch of wall or floor space is not bursting with inventory. And when you haven't had the thing I wanted (needed would be Bullshit as I'm a civilian damnit...) you got it very quickly (Blackhawk stock pack). Your staff is helpful and friendly and a person can get in a lot of trouble with his wife in there!

Your prices are very reasonable and in fact I posted here about your shocking sale on Rock River and Bushy ARs a few months ago. Had I not wanted to live in the doghouse, I'd have bought another
laugh.gif

Anyway, welcome to the hide and I'll be by for that 90% discount you've suggested.

Well OK, I'm suggesting it now
laugh.gif

Met you guys at SHOT. Welcome to the Hide.

Jonathan,
Welcome aboard.
You will find yourself in good company here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jonathan,

Your store, as I have mentioned many times when visiting, is a monument to retail at it's best. Nary a square inch of wall or floor space is not bursting with inventory. And when you haven't had the thing I wanted (needed would be Bullshit as I'm a civilian damnit...) you got it very quickly (Blackhawk stock pack). Your staff is helpful and friendly and a person can get in a lot of trouble with his wife in there!

Your prices are very reasonable and in fact I posted here about your shocking sale on Rock River and Bushy ARs a few months ago. Had I not wanted to live in the doghouse, I'd have bought another
laugh.gif

Anyway, welcome to the hide and I'll be by for that 90% discount you've suggested.

Well OK, I'm suggesting it now
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Heh, thanks for the kind words! As for the 90% discount, I'd love to say yes, but it's the manager you'd have to convince on that one
wink.gif

We've still got some pretty killer deals going on ARs right now...including those same Rock River Arms and Bushmasters (plus the Ruger SR-556).

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and keep an eye out for us in the Commercial Sales forum coming up here in the next few days!

Jonathan, welcome aboard and its about time SRT stepped up and joined as a sponsor, good to see ya! So now to work on you guys in the suppressor area, he he! I will be talking with you soon and visiting for the Sniper Craft comp and some upcoming AI Armorer's course information as well. Talk to you later and again, glad to see you guys here.