• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings From the People's Republic of New Jersey - the Premier's Choice for Quality Living

BipThatInstance

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2022
Eastern PA
Greetings fellow theys/thems/hims/hers/xirs from the Greatest and Freest People's Republic of New Jersey, home of The Chosen of Heaven's Murphy Zedong of the Clan Goldman Sacks (Of Your Money) where we are Graciously bestowed upon by our Leadership to be Masked and submit to Honorable Bureaucracy to obtain permission to use Dirty Imperialist American Weapons but not for the Defense of our Selves as we give All to the People's Republic.

Okay, cringe Communist sarcasm aside, hello from New Jersey. Typical "long time listener, first time caller" here, I came to NJ for a new job and to get married and have since been divorced and changed jobs 4 times already. Unfortunately, mortgage rates and property in eastern PA on the Jerz Border are nuts, so I'm stuck here having to bow down the almighty NJSP for permission to use neutered weapons for the time being.

I like shooting, working (breaking) diesel engines, angling Stripers off of Union Beach and Orchard Beach, libertarian memes, smoking dry age prime beef, Single Malts, Ferrari's, and military history of the world - but mostly just Roman and the Caliphates. I am a CISO for a cyber SaaS firm so obviously I like cybersecurity and nerd stuff like Dungeons and Dragons and I'd like to get back into long range shooting if I ever leave this damn state.

Looking forward to interacting and hopefully contributing just a tiny bit back, it's been years since I've done coolguy stuff but couldn't thing of a clever screenname so I went all "brovet" with the screenname harkening back to shittier, younger, but more exciting days.

Reactions: DustBun
Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Seems like you've got the bonafides of quite a few of the high class, well traveled, fairly experienced miscreants here abouts. Settle in and enjoy the reading. Hope you become a contributor and another valued member here!!

Welcome from Ocala, FL.

Also thanks for your advice on plates and carriers.

1650893878916.png