• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from Washington

devldogs55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2014
N. Idaho
Hey everyone, I've been a lurker here for a long time, and got some great info. Now I'm really starting to get the bug to do some long range shooting, and I'm gonna be participating a little more. I've learned so much from various forums over the years, and there is a lot of knowledge out there - but this forum has some great people too.. and not every group has that.

So.. I promise to use the search feature - and only ask a couple of dumb questions per week!

EDIT: I have been searching around for an answer to this - and maybe someone can help me out. I know there were some changes recently to the way people were allowed access to selling in the classifieds. I believe it's 100 posts to become a "Full Member", and then your will be able to post for sale items.

My account will already let me post items for sale in the classifieds as of now, even though I don't have 100 posts. I read an old thread (http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/bear-pit/175767-sale-section-please-read.html ) here and LL said "If you cannot post, you don't have FULL MEMBER Status. If you can, you are fine regardless of what you post count says. " I'm guessing that's for members who previously had more than 100 posts, but lost some in a site problem.. is that right?

To the point - Am I correct in thinking that it takes 100 posts to become a "Full Member" still?

Last edited: