• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grey Ghost Gear problem

kudu40

Private
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2008
I recently purchased a Springfield Armory Hellion kit that came with a Grey Ghost Gear single point sling. The sling did not come with instructions and is different from my other single point slings. Dozens of phone calls and emails to Grey Ghost Gear have gone unanswered. I contacted Springfield and they tried to help but were unable to. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is one of the worst companies I’ve dealt with ever. Thanks.

You’d probably be better off posting pictures and asking for sling help here rather than suggestions on how to get a call back.

Is this the sling with a section that buckles around you and then that’s attached by a buckle to another section with the qd?

I recently purchased a Springfield Armory Hellion kit that came with a Grey Ghost Gear single point sling. The sling did not come with instructions and is different from my other single point slings. Dozens of phone calls and emails to Grey Ghost Gear have gone unanswered. I contacted Springfield and they tried to help but were unable to. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is one of the worst companies I’ve dealt with ever. Thanks.
How is it different? Does it have a QD?