• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greyboe phoenix stock company

Blaiz1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2018
Well lets start of by saying WOW very disappointed. I ordered my stock March 23.
18 weeks later I got this in the mail. I contacted Ryan and said that this is a customers gun and this was not going to work. This stock was horrible and would not even fit the action I ordered it for.

the stock was shipped back and I was told I would have to wait another 4 weeks. About 6 weeks later i had to just ask for a refund waited almost 6 months for nothing what a bummer.

Attachments

• 7F29EB86-86E5-43F8-A8F5-C90EE36CAE1A.jpeg
    7F29EB86-86E5-43F8-A8F5-C90EE36CAE1A.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 176
  • C004A670-7066-4798-980D-9040DFD4C4B2.jpeg
    C004A670-7066-4798-980D-9040DFD4C4B2.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 176
  • E62507DC-9D8C-4725-99D4-4532DFEABFC1.jpeg
    E62507DC-9D8C-4725-99D4-4532DFEABFC1.jpeg
    556.6 KB · Views: 177
  • B6765B39-E0E7-4F1D-9538-4FC028490DB0.jpeg
    B6765B39-E0E7-4F1D-9538-4FC028490DB0.jpeg
    515.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 292F3EF8-AF9F-4360-9000-50D938D67439.jpeg
    292F3EF8-AF9F-4360-9000-50D938D67439.jpeg
    505.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 1CAA7790-17A0-47F4-9E7D-B72A91DF87D7.jpeg
    1CAA7790-17A0-47F4-9E7D-B72A91DF87D7.jpeg
    445 KB · Views: 179
  • 8E316337-A6A0-4893-A84C-94F4A74A1B04.jpeg
    8E316337-A6A0-4893-A84C-94F4A74A1B04.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 175
  • 213187AD-1C71-4968-BA39-62E92EFBC455.jpeg
    213187AD-1C71-4968-BA39-62E92EFBC455.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 7080A286-510D-4745-A9C6-1CFBEE025DE2.jpeg
    7080A286-510D-4745-A9C6-1CFBEE025DE2.jpeg
    373.3 KB · Views: 169
  • FD6FE847-1381-46A4-9733-0C9CBEA3DE22.jpeg
    FD6FE847-1381-46A4-9733-0C9CBEA3DE22.jpeg
    377.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 9A14D8F4-329F-4771-B9A2-94943ADBF213.jpeg
    9A14D8F4-329F-4771-B9A2-94943ADBF213.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 162
  • 91F43476-6849-4382-93AE-FC0295D3F019.jpeg
    91F43476-6849-4382-93AE-FC0295D3F019.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 169
Well that's not what I wanted to see. I've got one on order with them. Hope it looks better than that

i do to hope yours will be better then mine was. good luck

I bought a Renegade around 3 years ago that was as it should be: fit, finish was spot on.

I bought a Ridgeback this year during their 4th of July sale it was... off - ejection port cut out didn't match up, extra paint around the front pilar caused the action to see saw inside the stock, and the front pillar itself was off alignment. Some sandpaper and a chainsaw file fixed everything for function.

I would buy another Renegade on sale, but I don't feel the Ridgeback is worth the extra $$$ spent.

However, my experience will make me pause before any future purchases.

thats a bummer, im going to be ordering a ag composit

Did you check the px for one?

Well lets start of by saying WOW very disappointed. I ordered my stock March 23.
18 weeks later I got this in the mail. I contacted Ryan and said that this is a customers gun and this was not going to work. This stock was horrible and would not even fit the action I ordered it for.

the stock was shipped back and I was told I would have to wait another 4 weeks. About 6 weeks later i had to just ask for a refund waited almost 6 months for nothing what a bummer.
What a bunch of assholes......!

What a bunch of assholes......!
well im not going to name call him . but ill never do business with them again. there is more to the back story of it all. I did post this in a different threat and a guy was butt hurt that i posted this in his review . i feel the guy was right about that.

i have all the emails between greyboe and I
I did post that up but received some back lash over that so i took it down.

long story short I just wanted what I payed for nothing more nothing less. ill be shipping the remainder of the stuff i received from grayboe back to grayboe tomorrow. I dont need freebies

its just a bummer .

well im not going to name call him . but ill never do business with them again. there is more to the back story of it all. I did post this in a different threat and a guy was butt hurt that i posted this in his review . i feel the guy was right about that.

long story short I just wanted what I payed for nothing more nothing less. ill be shipping the remainder of the stuff i received from grayboe back to grayboe tomorrow. I dont need freebies

its just a bummer .
The freakin gun industry, I swear. Talk about Stockholm syndrome. If I delivered a product looking like that to a customer, there would be torches and pitchforks.

Backlash??? Those pictures tell the story. I am still waiting for the “you’re lucky you got anything at all, so STFU and like it” crowd to roll in.

Unfreakin-believable......

The freakin gun industry, I swear. Talk about Stockholm syndrome. If I delivered a product looking like that to a customer, there would be torches and pitchforks.

Backlash??? Those pictures tell the story. I am still waiting for the “you’re lucky you got anything at all, so STFU and like it” crowd to roll in.

Unfreakin-believable......
I feel its getting to that. its not even my stock I ordered it for a customers gun that I am building and we waited almost 6 months. this is what i got from Ryan in an email

I did not want to send it out like that but i knew you need it.

So this is my issue He knew it looked like that and still sent it . just carzy if you ask me .bad business just bad business

Blaiz1,
I’ve been chatting with you back and forth on YouTube, and after looking at these photos, this stock should have never left this facility. There should have never been a situation where this was deemed “acceptable because you needed the stock sooner rather than later”

I can understand your disappointment, and your frustration with this transaction. There’s a lot to be desired here, and quite a bit of room for improvement. Bottom line, a customer should never be told “This looks terrible, but I’m going to ship it to you anyway since you are in a pinch” when in reality, if the lead time promised had matched up with the lead time delivered, there would be no “pinch” to begin with.
This is a poor customer experience to say the least, we have to better than this, in every transaction or interaction with the customer. We do not exist without the customer, and any one of us on this end would be upset had we been in your shoes.
To make matters worse, this not only effected you, but also your customer you were building for.
I apologize on behalf of Grayboe for falling far short of the mark on this one, and I know you’ve already gone with another manufacturer for this build, if there is anything I can personally do to make this right for you in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. [email protected]

Steve

I feel its getting to that. its not even my stock I ordered it for a customers gun that I am building and we waited almost 6 months. this is what i got from Ryan in an email

I did not want to send it out like that but i knew you need it.

So this is my issue He knew it looked like that and still sent it . just carzy if you ask me .bad business just bad business
Just for clarification sake, the Ryan you were emailing is not Ryan the owner. Our sales directors name is Ryan as well. I can assure you, Ryan the owner isn’t thrilled with that response you received either.

Reactions: M77

its just a bummer
Well that's not what I wanted to see. I've got one on order with them. Hope it looks better than that
What is your order number?

Welp I do appreciate the response, but my decision still stands on not ever recommending this company to my feature customers and friends. This Put this guys guns on about a 10 to 11 month wait.
its a shame. This was just a mess of a situation. Good luck with your company
im still sure you will sell stocks without issue

Looks like trash. I just wonder what kind of business can actually send a product like that out the door in good conscience.

Welp I do appreciate the response, but my decision still stands on not ever recommending this company to my feature customers and friends. This Put this guys guns on about a 10 to 11 month wait.
its a shame. This was just a mess of a situation. Good luck with your company
im still sure you will sell stocks without issue
Absolutely my man, I appreciate your honesty. I’m upset that it came to losing a customer, but I’m not at all upset with you, and I respect your decision and again, appreciate your honesty. I’m fact, as I mentioned, not many of us would have reacted any differently had we been put in the same situation. You are completely right to take issue with the service you received, and moving forward, the experience will help our sales team and leadership fix issues before they get to this stage.
I appreciate the respectful dialogue along the way. Take care brother.

Looks like trash. I just wonder what kind of business can actually send a product like that out the door in good conscience.

Hi,

Did you read anything that was posted by Grayboe at all or just figured it would be nice jump into the mix that you have no dog in the fight per say???

Clearly from Grayboe replies they are not happy with this situation; to the point where Grayboe says they do not blame the customer for taking the stance he is taking about not recommending them to anyone.

Sincerely,
Theis