• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Griffin Armament SN-ACH

Cold_Bore_88

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2013
The Woodlands, TX
Anyone used one of these yet? I do not see much out there on YouTube/forums. Considering this for my .308 AR.

I like the idea but the lack of info is concerning.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Got 'em in AR15's.
I think a Radian's levers are more comfortable to grab with the Griffin's being wider top-to-bottom, angled more forward, and not as nicely radiused. The Griffin does fit in the upper with less rattle than the Radian, though.
Stopped shooting suppressed so can't speak to how they handle gas blowing back.
Would get the LMT charging handle instead.

Reactions: Cold_Bore_88
I use a couple and one likes to unlatch occasionally. I only shoot the rifles they are in suppressed. It is one particular charging handle and not the uppers. I don't experience much gas in the face while using them. I use a DA Nomad btw.

I also have a PRI M84 with the big latch. Honestly I prefer it but the latch is huge! I keep meaning to buy a couple of the M84's with the smaller latch but just never remember when I order parts for toys.

Anyone used one of these yet? I do not see much out there on YouTube/forums. Considering this for my .308 AR.

I like the idea but the lack of info is concerning.

Any feedback is appreciated.
The original design was very very good. Then someone decided to revamp and redesign the whole thing.

Don't get me wrong, I like Griffin stuff and have a lot of it, but the new design of the charging handle sucks. I bought one thinking it was going to be like the original design and ended up sending it back.

Huge pass from me.

I have them on an AR15 and AR10, both of which I shoot suppressed. They do help divert gas away from your face while shooting suppressed. I’m happy with them.

I have them both in ar10/15 rifles, they work as intended better than standard GI most definitely. Definitely worth it if you get them on sale