• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Griffon Industries Heat & Mirage Mitigation System..... Thoughts?

Rhinomax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2010
Georgia
What's up guys. I have a Socom 7.62RC and it has been great. I run it in several hosts and hope to be using it for hunting as it seems like they will make it legal in Ga. I have been thinking about buying a Griffon Industries Heat & Mirage Mitigation System
and wanted to see if anyone had one and what their thoughts were on it.

Thanks

Rhino

For damn near 1/3 of the price I believe the TAB gear covers work great. Only way Id buy a griffon is if I planned a lot of high rate of fire shooting but if youre doing that youre probably not using a magnified optic then theres not really a whole lot of point to running a can cover.

I have shot the heck out of my SOCOM 556 cans with the Griffon system and it does exactly what it says it does for high rates of fire. If you are going to be shooting a lot of rounds quickly it would be a good investment for you, as you will not get the heat/mirage bending your reticle as you look through your optic.

Good luck!