• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grippy Cheekpiece kit (Victor Co/KRG) for Whiskey-3 Chassis ready to ship!

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
Gentlemen,
We now have the first batch of our grippy cheekpiece kits ready to ship. This kit includes a Victor Co cheekpiece, the one they make for the AICS, along with our linkage kit to fit it to a Whiskey-3 Chassis. The linkage kit is stainless steel and allows lateral adjustment along with some fore/aft adjustment. The cheekpiece is really long so you don't need to move it fore/aft. The vertical adjustment is still the same as currently on the W3C.

I'll post pics later but we just put it up on the website and people started ordering so I wanted to let you all know.

Here's the scoop, this is not one of those mods where you just slap it on and go. You need loctite and a little bit of thought and time for trial and error. It does feel pretty nice as some of you who went to SHOT got to feel. Here's the link to order:
Welcome to KRG

It's toward the bottom.

Thank you,
Justin

waiting on some pics!

side note: what's the good word on the skid plates? and why does the action (Remington or Tikka) matter? I ask b/c I run a badger m2008....

Dang I knew you guys were gonna ask about that, haha. It's still coming, it's been slower than what we would like but everything has especially with the move. We're not running at full speed yet but we're getting there so hopefully it will be next. The forends have slightly different mounting hole patterns because the magazine well is further forward on the T3, the Badger uses a Rem 700 forend so that's the skid plate you'll want, K_4c.

Our website does not accept international orders and the price of 9,999 is not a glitch. We are shipping stocks to backorder customers only and each person gets a discount code for the correct price as their turn comes up. Thanks,
Justin

I just got the new cheekpiece installed on my TRG. It's a nice upgrade. The plastic cheekpiece that comes one them left something to be desired for me.