• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Griswold Bros Gunsmithing: Who knows anything about them?

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    Just had a Griswold Bros rifle walk through my shop. First I've seen one but I'm pretty sure I remember the name from years ago.
    Cool looking rifle. Heavy barrel on their own Griswold Tactical 308 receiver, in a Mcree looking chassis. A stereotypical Hollywood looking sniper rifle.
    I'm now trying to find out more about them because I kinda like the concept.

Here's what I know after some quick research.
    Their phone number is down. They have no active website. They're connected to Ballistic Research Group LLC [which was the FFL the rifle came from], but I can't find a phone number for them either. They seem to be owned by Todd and Trent Griswold. Checked GB and BRG is selling two of their rifles at AI/Tac Ops prices.

Who are theses guys? Are they just phasing out their business? Are they an underground high end tactical precision outfit?
    My curiosity is piqued.

Last edited:

Thanks for the links, but I've already gooogled them. Came up with the same stuff.

What I mainly want to know is if they're still in business [their phone number in not in order] or if they're now just an extremely exclusive operation.
    That or info from people who know them.

Cheers

Thanks for the links, but I've already gooogled them. Came up with the same stuff.

What I mainly want to know is if they're still in business [their phone number in not in order] or if they're now just an extremely exclusive operation.
    That or info from people who know them.

Cheers
    I will try running by the address given and see if they exist, on my next trip in their area.

Reactions: Bakwa
    Hi Y’all. I know it’s an old thread but this what brought to my attention so I wanted to respond. Yes, we were down for a bit while we restructured our LLC and applied for our new license.

We are a custom rifle shop that has been extremely blessed with an amazing core customer base and have never had the need to advertise nor the want or need to reach beyond that base. For years we have focused on servicing our local law enforcement, military and local general public.

We continue to pursue our passion in building the most accurate, reliable and consistent rifles on the planet.

It will be just over 12 years since I graduated with my degrees in gunsmithing and firearms design. My next goal now is to reach outside of our base and bring our services to the rest of the country without compromise in any form. It may be a challenge but that’s my goal.

I also plan on bringing some of what we do, in and outside of the shop to our demographic via YouTube. I’m extremely excited about bringing new content to viewers. Here’s a link.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=trent+griswold

Thank you to all of our customers and supporters and than you sir for the thread and inquiry!

Reactions: Bakwa