• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grizzlies are some bad mofo's

Bear @2 was a real asshole. He could have at least aited until @1 was done with his poontang.
I know. That was pretty chickensh**.

I was hoping the smaller bear would kick his no honor ass.

Reactions: Maggot
Lewis and Clark reported that grizzlies would come out of cover and attack horses while they were riding them, the bears had no fear or them and no fear of being shot by their crummy guns which could not kill them anyway. Fucking asshole bear attacks when you are balls deep in his sister and wants to fuck her himself, that is some Arkansas shit for sure.

If I ran the Dept. of Wildlife I'd release the fucking things within 10 miles of every city that voted to reintroduce them into the state and let the bears fix the homeless problem.

That younger bear that was trying to hump the sow got his ass handed to him. He already had a huge wound on his left hip before the fight started.

Here is another epic bear fight video. These are some serious heavy weights.

Hey, there's a shit ton of guys that think a 9mm Glock is just the shit for going up against one.
After watching....y'all still wanna stay with that mind set ?

I've had to drop 2 of them over the years,one about the size of the (slightly) bigger aggressor in that fight, another quite a bit bigger.
They do not go down easy even with a stone heart shot ..... and forget the head shot, too thick of bone in front for anything but a .338 mag or bigger.
I (at the time) didn't have a .338 mag or bigger :(
Damn straight bet I do now.

Lewis and Clark reported that grizzlies would come out of cover and attack horses while they were riding them, the bears had no fear or them and no fear of being shot by their crummy guns which could not kill them anyway. Fucking asshole bear attacks when you are balls deep in his sister and wants to fuck her himself, that is some Arkansas shit for sure.

If I ran the Dept. of Wildlife I'd release the fucking things within 10 miles of every city that voted to reintroduce them into the state and let the bears fix the homeless problem.
I'm sure a horse looked like any other four legged meal to a grizzly in 1804. Crummy guns, bows and arrows and other pointed sticks would be no deterrent.

It would take more modern arms such as Henry and Winchester to develope respect for a horse and man.

That younger bear that was trying to hump the sow got his ass handed to him. He already had a huge wound on his left hip before the fight started.

Here is another epic bear fight video. These are some serious heavy weights.

The smaller, younger bear did damn good and pound for pound was the better fighter.
The bigger bear was working to get to his spine.

Now I know why at least one guide carried a .458 Win. as a backup.