• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Groundhoggin GRAPHIC :)

jhedg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2005
Gator Nation
Finally done/w some out of state training for work, and got to do some groundhog hunting, here is one of the six I killed, shots were 335yds,356yds,326yds,525yds,414yds, and my farthest was 606yds, here are a few pic's of the area, and one of the dead hogs
ghhgk.jpg
[/URL][/img]
ghha.jpg
[/URL][/img]
dh1k.jpg
[/URL][/img]
335dh.jpg
[/URL][/img]
gh335.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Re: Groundhoggin GRAPHIC :)

where is that? NJ? LOL!!!! Seriously that looks like a great spot to shoot.

Nice shooting, most of the areas I hunt around here the shots are within 300yds, Im able to do most of my hunting with a 223.

Ya I was pretty lucky, I was looking for a range one day,and just fell into this, it sits right in the middle of of a huge state game lands. I could shoot over a 1000yds if I had to.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smallmouth Crazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shooting, most of the areas I hunt around here the shots are within 300yds, Im able to do most of my hunting with a 223. </div></div>

got 4 more today. Cal is a 243ai shot one today, and flipped him 4 feet in the air it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 210yds, longest today was 240yds

Awesome! Nice shooting and the pics are great! That is beautiful country. Hope you don't mind a pic from my outing today...

100_0189.jpg