• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Photo

Re: Group Photo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the guy on the far right in the picture has a plastic left arm</div></div>

I know the guy on the far right, he lost that arm in "Nam", he's still an Osama slaying machine.

The picture is real, that's the team.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the guy on the far right in the picture has a plastic left arm</div></div>

I know the guy on the far right, he lost that arm in "Nam", he's still an Osama slaying machine.

The picture is real, that's the team. </div></div>

Damn, he has to be one tough sob, to still be in! Well tell him Deeth Harney, says thanks for what they did!

The second guy from the left -is he wearing a cord cover (as in sold in Lamps Plus for chandelier wirings & cords) for covering his communication wire? That's pretty smart.

Bad ass photo, I bet mechanix gloves will now be a hot selling item.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the guy on the far right in the picture has a plastic left arm </div></div>

It's a prosthesis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the guy on the far right in the picture has a plastic left arm </div></div>

It's a prosthesis. </div></div>

sc, I couldnt remember the name...