• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

chuff

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2009
SW Colorado
Apologies for the lame post, but does anyone have a link to the Sniper's Hide Group Target? I've been searching for it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have both of the practical tacticals and the other tactical, with the mini silhouettes, but I can't find the group target. Thanks.

Re: group target?

Ya I'm looking for that too actually.

I finally found it a while ago. I should have updated this thread. Anyway, here's a link

Hi Chuff; I've tried to get the targets but get an error message. Is there any requirements that need to be met to download these things?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cap-Kilo66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, why can I never download these.

Everytime I go to the link I click on download and I get this:

"Forbidden

Access denied by access control list."

Is there some kind of secret zenda code? up,down,up,down,a,b,a,b</div></div>

I think that was Contra. I can't play the games of today, to damn complicated. I miss the days of having a A and B button only.