• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GrovTec kicks some serious butt! Please read!

USMCj

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2008
Nazzifornia
So I call up GrovTec to order some threaded flush cups to install in my A5 stock. The lady I spoke to (Kim I think) told me they are not set up for credit cards (already knew that) and she asked me to mail in a check. Then she asked if I needed them fast, I said yes, there is a match/shoot this weekend that I would like to make. So he asks for my address and says to me, Ill get them to the post office today, just mail us a check when you get the chance. That is some great customer service right there folks! Just wanted to pass the info on.

pic of said flush cups
144_4468.jpg

Re: GrovTec kicks some serious butt! Please read!

I've had the same experience in the past but without the "need them fast" notation. Asked Kim for a part number/quantity and they were mailed out that day.

GrovTec does indeed kick ass in the customer service department...and product quality is excellent.

Never heard of them and they are in my own backyard. I'll have to check them out. Thanks. Steve.

They have the best quality threaded flush cups. Kick ass customer service doesnt hurt either.

very cool..they also sell the sling swivels..good stuff.

ms. graham just shipped my second set of flush cups and HD sling swivels for a stock i have coming. you need to check out their new quick detach swivel stud. you can remove it and have a smooth bottomed stock for range work if you choose not to shoot off the bipod for any reason. uses the standard flush cups. pretty slick.

chuck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: selfbowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ms. graham just shipped my second set of flush cups and HD sling swivels for a stock i have coming. you need to check out their new quick detach swivel stud. you can remove it and have a smooth bottomed stock for range work if you choose not to shoot off the bipod for any reason. uses the standard flush cups. pretty slick.

chuck </div></div>

cant seem to find it on their site, got a pic/link?

I had the same kind of customer service when I ordered my cups and swivels,
great company....

Good to hear, I'll check them out. Thanks for sharing.

-Pat