• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GSG Mags-- WHAT THE F**K is with the Price!!!!!!!!

silverphoenix

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2008
Texas,USA
www.facebook.com
Ok so I had 3 on order from ProMag because I thought $30 was high from the factory--my freakin 20 round 308 mags for my DPMS cost me $25 each and here they want more than that for .22 mags!

Anyways, I went to Gander Mt 2 weeks ago and they were $30...got tired of waiting and called again today--they were $40! I called some gunshops and THEY have them for $40 too--one guy had the balls to ask $65 freakin dollars for a factory mag...and I sort of lost my temper...

Anyways, what the hell is with the price spike? And who can I get these mags from at a reasonable price??? They were a lot cheaper a couple weeks ago!!!

Re: GSG Mags-- WHAT THE F**K is with the Price!!!!!!!!

don't bitch, try and find finnfire mags, 75 dollars or more a piece!!!

yeah and glock mags were around $100 and over for a time--I just got ticked because the price rose so sharply because of a mag shortage--I HATE price gougers...

The CZ and GSG prices kind of surprised me. It could be worse like edgerat's finnfire or STI...

The tuned mags for my STI 2011 are around $119 (complete mag) and $435 for a set of four. Bare mag bodies run $52-90 depending on length.

That's right, $75.00 a piece. I bought 4 and thru approx. 1,500 rds. thru my P94S, they have been flawless.

My Tikka 308 takes 70 dollar factory 3 round mags plus shipping... Don't complain

Re: GSG Mags-- WHAT THE F**K is with the Price!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpudCrushr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Tikka 308 takes 70 dollar factory 3 round mags plus shipping... Don't complain </div></div>

Price out a Sako TRG mag sometime.....those Tikka mags will seem downright FREE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: silverphoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nevermind--found them for $16 each and I'm getting 3 at $8 shipping--Finally! </div></div>

Where did you get the Factory GSG mags for $16?

Thanks

Or, better yet, even if they werent $16, where did you find factory mags at anything less than says $30.....about impossible.

I'd like to know too.

I'm going to order a few Promags to try them out and compare/contrast w/the factory mags.

I didn't get factory mags for $16--promags. Factory mags are over-priced and not as sturdy as the promags (a surprise).

My order was canceled because of a credit card error and the company sold out...should be restocked in a week or two--as soon as my order for 3 of em is secured, I'll post the site

Can someone report on the promags? Pics, performance, material they are made out of, etc??

Any chance someone is going to be a 100 rounder? Like say a Beta mag for the GSG!? heehee...would buy several of those!

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mudcat-NC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone report on the promags? Pics, performance, material they are made out of, etc??

Any chance someone is going to be a 100 rounder? Like say a Beta mag for the GSG!? heehee...would buy several of those!

John
</div></div>

If they're like the high-cap drum they make for 1911s, they'll be crap. I've played with four of them and literally, half of them had constant problems. Promag replaced them without hassle but I didn't bother to keep them and sold them right away.

10 round AICS mags are how much now? They've had a sharp price drop and are only $77 at Tac Pro (if they are in stock, that is!). Otherwise, I've seen them for $87 recently and headed up!