• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GTAC engineering Services

justinrayrussell

Private
Minuteman
May 2, 2021
Denver
All,

Just trying to figure out if GTAC is a legitimate company. I see some of their products over here in the states and also posted on some of these threads. I contacted them and they appear to be legitimate, however they want to accept payment via PayPal or cash app. Just thought that was a bit odd. Any experience or advice about them is appreciated!

I purchased from them with no issues. Great communication and product. Just be ready for anything they send to get hung up in customs🤦‍♂️ Not there fault though.

GTAC is legit provided it’s not a scam account you’re dealing with. So many of those popping up now

I can’t see a business only accepting payment through pay pal and for the move of god do not use cash app.

Alan is a solid dude and GTAC is good to go. If you're using that email you posted, you are fine.

Last edited:
I can’t see a business only accepting payment through pay pal and for the move of god do not use cash app.

If you've tried to set up your firearms-related business to accept credit cards, then this approach would be much easier to understand.

Reactions: 308pirate