• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess what Country they're headed for ?

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Hmmm . I'd bet cash they wind up here . Happened in the 80's so why not again .
    Oh and no small coincidence that Hitlerys brother owns the Copper Mine . Why do you think ol Billy boy sent troops to calm shit down .

If the Haitian prison break is the subject here, what are the chances many of them may have been imprisoned for resistance to the government? That would be a good reason for said govt to call them dangerous, and for the media to report them as such. Like our own j6 political prisoners.

If I remember correctly, the leader in Haiti was installed after the previous one refused to cooperate with the WHO and their Vax scam. He died for some reason, and it's a good assumption that ANY govt that's allowed to exist there by the powers that be must be corrupt. JMO.

giphy.gif

If the Haitian prison break is the subject here, what are the chances many of them may have been imprisoned for resistance to the government? That would be a good reason for said govt to call them dangerous, and for the media to report them as such. Like our own j6 political prisoners.

If I remember correctly, the leader in Haiti was installed after the previous one refused to cooperate with the WHO and their Vax scam. He died for some reason, and it's a good assumption that ANY govt that's allowed to exist there by the powers that be must be corrupt. JMO.
    They will head to the DR first.... then head here for all the free shit the Democraps can bribe them with.

I hope Trump wins and deports 15M illegals.
    Stops ALL welfare for non citizens.
    Was talking to my wife about deportation. I think the bulk of it has to be self deportation. Sure we'll deport the major criminals, human traffickers, gang members, drug dealers, etc. Although now that I think on it we should probably just hang those ones. But the rest? Has to be a self deportation scheme. Turn off the spigots so to speak.

Any sort of actual go pick 'em up deportation? I think that's mostly fantasy. Not that it couldn't happen, but where would we draw the line? Just randomly pick a year? Illegals been here a long ass time.

No voting rights.
    No welfare.
    Have to go 10 years starting 2025 with no felonies to qualify for amnesty and then finally legit citizenship.

Tons of them will be heading out at that point.

Was talking to my wife about deportation. I think the bulk of it has to be self deportation. Sure we'll deport the major criminals, human traffickers, gang members, drug dealers, etc. Although now that I think on it we should probably just hang those ones. But the rest? Has to be a self deportation scheme. Turn off the spigots so to speak.

Any sort of actual go pick 'em up deportation? I think that's mostly fantasy. Not that it couldn't happen, but where would we draw the line? Just randomly pick a year? Illegals been here a long ass time.

No voting rights.
    No welfare.
    Have to go 10 years starting 2025 with no felonies to qualify for amnesty and then finally legit citizenship.

Tons of them will be heading out at that point.
    I politely disagree. I'm a rare native Floridian and when I was a kid I remember illegal immigrants being everywhere here working the sugar cane fields, strawberry farms, orange groves, etc... They didn't get a damned thing from the government. They did get paid for their work and weren't going anywhere unless they got rounded up and deported. Way back then (this would be the 70's and 80's) they laid low and stayed to themselves and didn't cause any trouble because they didn't want to get deported.

These days, it's so far gone that the task of doing that is likely impossible. Their numbers are to the point that logistically, the task would be monumental. This liberal mindset of freely giving them everything we are entitled to as Americans takes away that fear of getting deported which used to keep them in check.

They're not going anywhere unless you round them up. And that isn't going to happen. It is what it is.

Reactions: mtrmn
    Anyone who really believes Trump will deport millions of anything is sadly deluded.

ASGH. The Swamp is too big and too malignant to be drained.