• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess what followed me home today

akabaron

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2007
Tempe AZ
img0235edited1.jpg

Was running low but picked up 2 8lb kegs for 130.00 each. Not the best price but no tax, no hazmat fees was out the door price. Now the .308s and .223s will be happy again for a while. Got some 4895 coming also.

Re: Guess what followed me home today

I think things are starting to catch up now. I actually went into a real store and bought 2 lbs of varget, 1 lb of rl-17, 1k sml rifle primers and a box of 45 acp on Sunday.
They would only sale me one box of ammo and all they had was Fiocchi.
If all that's left is Fiocchi were gonna be OK.

This is good news. Last night my dad walked in to TnT Reloading and Tony had numerous 8lb'rs on the shelf. He picked up 10lbs of RL-22 for me and a third one for himself.

Kirk- I've only shot FIOCCHI from an AR, I see 1.5" groups at 100y with a rifle that shoots the same bullet and handloads into 1/2" or so. The brass seems decent though, what have you seen with their stuff, good or bad?

Curiosity, since I have about a half a case of 223 to shoot through.

The target loads for 12ga are good for sporting clays, but I prefer the nitro sporting clays from remington it hits hard and is cheep at walmart.

I have used their 77grn 223 smk load and shot good (for factory ammo) MOA groups with an AR out to 600 yds.

The shooting dynamics pistol ammo is good stuff. One of the boxes you should pick up when going out to find out what a new pistol is good for.

Every gun has it's load though... I quit buying 223 ammo and just make my own. Turn out my AR prefers Berger 73s, Lucky me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr.Kirk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think things are starting to catch up now. I actually went into a real store and bought 2 lbs of varget, 1 lb of rl-17, 1k sml rifle primers and a box of 45 acp on Sunday.
They would only sale me one box of ammo and all they had was Fiocchi.
If all that's left is Fiocchi were gonna be OK.
</div></div>

i hope your right, i just picked up 5lbs of Varget yesterday, but still have 2 8lb kegs on order, 2K 175SMK bullets along with 6K Fed GM210primers haven't seen them in a while probably won't either.

My ship came in so to speak as well . I am just waiting on my CCI BR-2's that will be here the 19th . Is this the Redneck version of Balling ?

Primers_2.jpg

This is what 60 pounds of powder looks like
Powders_2.jpg

The fire department has strict orders to just evacuate my neighbors place ... LOL