• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guesses on average time for Joes to deadline this optic?

Vortex has show with the gen 2 razor they can make an optic that will hold up to punishment.

Just because a company makes cheaper optics, doesn’t mean they aren’t capable of better.

Vortex has show with the gen 2 razor they can make an optic that will hold up to punishment.

Just because a company makes cheaper optics, doesn’t mean they aren’t capable of better.
I’m not disputing their ability to build a high quality optic. It’s all the add-ons they such as integral rangefinder, barometer, ballistic calculator and whatever suite of products they are adding that I see being crippled in 1 NTC rotation.

Reactions: Lightning8
I’m not disputing their ability to build a high quality optic. It’s all the add-ons they such as integral rangefinder, barometer, ballistic calculator and whatever suite of products they are adding that I see being crippled in 1 NTC rotation.

Raptars and Vectors have been holding up fine.

With a backup etched reticle, I see a lot of circle x overrides on a pmcs. Seems all the doodads and extras are just that, and do not attach from the true purpose of the optic, which is to engage targets. The average joe hasn’t had an individual range finder assigned to them in well, ever, so just another tool for them to have in their kit anyway. BLUF: soldiers will be able to engage targets with the optics working to its full extent or not. Commanders will have no issues doing a circle x since it has no “safety” issue on the cool kid parts not working. Just my 1/2 cent

Reactions: Lightning8