• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guest on Tom Gresham's Gun Talk Radio

ChadTRG42

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2007
Dallas, Texas
www.dallasreloads.com
Update: You can listen to the radio broadcast of my interview with Tom Gresham at www.dallasreloads.com. From the home page, click on "Guntalk 2010-02-28 Part B". The interview starts at 5:00 minutes and ends at 22:30. Please pass this link on to anyone that might be interested. Thanks for listening in!

Tom Gresham hosts the only radio talk show which covers the world of firearms, personal safety, and gun rights. Topics include gun safety, sport & recreational shooting, gun collecting, personal defense, and firearm issues.

This Sunday, February 28th at 2 pm (Central), I'll be on the air as a guest talking about reloading and discussing the business of reloading. I met Mr. Gresham at the SHOT show in Vegas in January. I'm looking forward to visiting with him again. Please listen in if you get a chance!

Listen on-line, or download shows

Radio Stations in your area

Gun Talk Website:
http://www.guntalk.com/site.php

Re: Tom Gresham's Gun Talk Radio- This Sunday @ 2 pm

We're still good on you PM-ing me the secret signal to call in for the mad minute-free guns coupon at the gunstore of my choice right Chad?

Oh, Should I have kept that quiet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You going to a studio or over the phone? </div></div>
It will be over the phone.

Thanks, Lindy!

Good for you, I catch his show about every other weekend. I'll catch it cus your supposed be on this go round.

This is awsome, congratulations Chad!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You going to a studio or over the phone? </div></div>
It will be over the phone.
</div></div>

Two tips

#1 Make sure you use a landline, no cell phones.
#2 Dress up a little. It sounds funny, but it's a proven fact, people who do phone interviews (for jobs) in their pajamas or kicking around clothes sound less professional than those who are in nicer work attire. It's psychological thing, weird but it's true.

How was it Chad? Had family over this afternoon and couldn't listen in.

Will you become a highly paid spokesperson for GoldLine and Sleep number beds soon?

Man, I sure hope not!
It went fine. I was a little nervous, as expected. But I think overall it went well. CKA had to give me a hard time later, but that's normal and expected! It will be archived in a few days, and I'll post it here and on my website.
Thanks!!

Chad

You didn't sound nervous. Nice job.

Re: Listen to Gun Talk Radio Interview- updated

You can listen to the radio broadcast of my interview with Tom Gresham at www.dallasreloads.com. From the home page, click on "Guntalk 2010-02-28 Part B". The interview starts at 5:00 minutes and ends at 22:30. Please pass this link on to anyone that might be interested. Thanks for listening in!

Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tdow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You didn't sound nervous. Nice job. </div></div>

Thanks, tdow!

Re: Guest on Tom Gresham's Gun Talk Radio

Chad, didn't know ya had it in ya. You did a good job.

Mick