• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Gun ADD sale (Stacatto, Beretta, POF, etc)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to sell off the last of the extras that I have for now. The gun ADD hit and I need to fund some other things I purchased, so these need to go. Also pistols will ship from FFL to FFL. The POF will go from individual to FFL. If that needs to be FFL to FFL, then add $40 to the price.

1) Minox ZP5 MR4 FFP Mil-Mil - $2,000 for the scope, $2,300 in the FDE Spuhr.

2) Stacatto C2 9mm in great shape. It comes with 3 mags, case with factory goodies, and a TLR7A, as well as the leather holster you see pictured - $2,100 shipped

3) Stacatto P Duo 9mm in great shape. It comes with 3 mags, case with factory goodies, TLR1 and Holosun red dot. It will also come with the Ronin holster you see pictured - $2,600 shipped - SOLD

4) Prasky 2011 in 9mm with 3 mags. Same as my other ad, just consolidating it into one. Price drop from that ad. - $2,350 shipped - SOLD

5) Beretta 92X Compact, like new with 2 mags. Comes with the brand new pair of Lok G10 grips that you see on it. This was one of my favorite pistols, but I picked up a 229 to replace it - $625 shipped

6) POF Edge 16" in 5.56. I will sell it with the original stock or the B5 (your choice). This is a piston drive AR and quite nice, I just don't need this anymore. Comes with the UTG slim AFG and one mag - $1,550 shipped. Add $800 for the Bushnell 1-6.5 and the Leupold mount. - Sold pending funds

No trades on these ones. Thanks for looking, feel free to ask any questions.

8FE32665-1FA5-463C-B689-D36A50479479.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up top. All still available right now.

Up top. Might have a deal pending on the stacatto P but right now everything is up for grabs.

Would you sell the leather C2 holster seperate?