• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s gun blowing up

Re: gun blowing up

Wow that looked pretty dangerous and scarey to me. Hope I never see it happen in person.
shocked.gif

i bet he doesn't use that handload again!

A-ha...perfect time to plug for a bore-snake. No, it doesn't 'clean' your bore, but it sure as hell clears obstructions and reduces chances of your barrel turning into a banana peel!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDR911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My guess is dirt in the end of the barell. </div></div>

+1

I doubt if it was rigged, no one that knew it was going to blow up would take protection (glove) off their hand and keep their cheek on the gun with their eye behind the scope without flinching or pulling away when squeezing the trigger. I know I wouldn't want my face there when the gun went off.

i dont think it is a tikka they have a black plastic cocking piece shroud it looks more like a browning a-bolt