• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun broker

Joe40x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2011
north central Pa.
What the hell is up with Gun broker? I wish to purchase a rifle there and they want to know everything including what size condon I ware. My home address? Does anyone else want to list thier home address? Does anyone else want to list where you keep your firearms? WTF???

Re: Gun broker

They want to make a neat map like the one for the locatiosn of concealed permit holders, only based on what condom sizes everyone wears.

Joe,
I've been a member of GB since 99, rules were the same back then. No other member can see your info, unless you're involved in a transaction with them. And it should be that way.
If you want the gun, comply. Just lie about your condom size, I did!

When I registered they did no have xxxl for a condom size so I just left it blank
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want the gun, comply. Just lie about your condom size, I did!</div></div>

People like you (and every other person asked) will totally screw up the condom size map.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: herro prease</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want the gun, comply. Just lie about your condom size, I did!</div></div>

People like you (and every other person asked) will totally screw up the condom size map. </div></div>

Ride bareback.