• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Gun carrying man ends stabbing spree at Salt Lake

Re: Gun carrying man ends stabbing spree at Salt Lake

nice ending it could have been a lot worst.

that shows why we need a Federal background check and a 3 day wait to buy knives, bats, hammers, gasoline, bottles....... or anything that could possibly be a weapon.

I'm shocked: Apparently the 'gunman' wasn't charged with brandishing a weapon in public.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Surprising the local media aired it in a favorable light. You can bet yer arse the nationals will never pick that one up.

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm shocked: Apparently the 'gunman' wasn't charged with brandishing a weapon in public.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Lol... I'm crying a little inside because that statement actually makes sense Graham...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm shocked: Apparently the 'gunman' wasn't charged with brandishing a weapon in public.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Nah, it wasn't in California. Lol. Nice to see this positive media though.

Utah baby!
4 years or so ago and one block away a guy shot up a bunch of people in a mall till an off duty cop with a concealed handgun engaged him till the cavalry arrived.

There, now you have it, Good people carry guns for protection. At least he did not have to shoot him, that could be ugly in the news. You know how the stories get turned around.

Awesome ending. Too bad the dirtbag didn't get the lead poisoning that he needed.

And this story would never make prime time news, unlike the Martin/Zimmerman fiasco. Pity.

Did I hear something a while back that in Eng. They wanted to restrict the length of knives and permit only blunt tips in the kitchen?

Knife control- that is the key here....
smile.gif