• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GUN LOGIC??

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
Gun Logic

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA (National Rifle Association) murders 0 people and receives nothing in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - While we're at background checks for firearms, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D., and candidates running for office.

8 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that would work out?

9 - A man who left 600,000 rifles, 2,000 Armored Vehicles and 40 Aircraft for the Taliban is lecturing folks on gun control.

It's not about logic, it's about how I feel! Can't you just understand that if I feel better I can ignore reality?!

On a side note, do you think they would kick me out of the courthouse if I identified as a gun or bomb during jury selection? I can identify as anything right? That's how clown world works?