• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Gun safe clean out Ruger 7.62 Benelli M4 and others.

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
So its time to earn some thermal money. Buddy of mine has a smoking deal for me, so its time to clean up some cash.

Benelli M4 12 gauge shotgun. No box. Has the Collapsable stock. Has some extra add ons, rail attachments oversized bolt handle. and a side-saddle.
The price is $1750. (SOLD) shipped These are very hard to find with the collapsible stock. sold

Next is a Ruger 7.62 piston AR. It has added features of a Wilson combat tac latch, BX enhanced trigger, rail attachments 2 magazines, and a Faxon two-chamber muzzle brake. $1550

Ruger 10-22 Special design rifle. (This is the one that the designer won a gold inlay version of the gun they designed for free.) These were only made in 2014. They are pretty cool 250 rounds fired through it. Has the original box and most paperwork. It also has the upgraded BX25 trigger in it and the original trigger with it. $350

Misc stuff.

Eotech L3 518 this is the model that takes AA Batteris 330 delivered

If you're local to the Akron Ohio area, I have lots of 12gua and 308 ammo

I have lots more pics through text message.

Last edited: