• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GUN SALES: October 2019 sets new record for NICS transactions

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Over 1.17 million NICS transactions for gun sales, which doesn't include checks and rechecks for carry permits.

Over 1.17 million NICS transactions for gun sales, which doesn't include checks and rechecks for carry permits.

Good. Sounds like people are getting what they want before it gets stupid next year. Plus, people don’t usually buy things to give the gov.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
lots of first time buyers, LOTS of younger Hispanics with clean records (dont stereotype!). Lots of women buying carry guns - and LOTS of women attending self defense and proficiency classes. Don't let Pravda news tell you that guns are only being bought by the same old white guys that already own 30. Its new people.

I buy ALL my firearms FTF, fuck their checks. I did get my carry permit last month so I guess I did contribute.

The more "Minority" and "women" that we can get to buy "Freedom Tools" especially of the type Communists hate the most, the better off the cause of freedom will be.

Most folks aren't really interested in buying something only to have to have it taken away from them.
So if we can get more and more of the "Traditional communist voting base" to want to arm up, it may give them second thoughts about the candidates they are "supposed to vote for", especially when those "chosen candidates you owe your votes to" are a bunch of rich paleface types that want to take their new tools away....

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I’ve been doing MY part to keep the numbers up.

Oh wait..... NONE of mine needed a NICS check because of CCW in my possession. They would have to get the actual NEW guns sold number from the manufacturers.

Unfortunately, not all guns sold are for people on our side.

But even if they aren't it still means more guns are sold, more people with a stake in the matter and more weapons to help make the round up job impossible to complete.

Any claims about stopping crimes with background checks will be a lie to begin with. Criminals will be criminals regardless of government forms they may or may not fill out. Criminals aren’t walking into gun stores and filling out forms and paying retail and taxes for something they can buy stolen for cash out of the trunk of Guido’s car in the alley.

Don't let Pravda news tell you that guns are only being bought by the same old white guys that already own 30. Its new people.

This is just a narrative they propagate in hopes of deterring "normal" people from actually buying a gun. 1st. It makes it sound like ALL guns are owned by 99 old white dudes planning their mass shootings. 2. They hope it makes you feel you're joining those 99 crazies and you'll abandon your desires for a gun.

All, and I mean ALL, anti gunners lack the ability of self control with a gun. Meaning they, rightfully so, are afraid of owning a gun in fear they will use it in a fit of rage or similar. In other words, they don't trust themselves. Which is actually a good thing because they do have enough self awareness to understand that. The downside is they also project that onto EVERYONE and they lack any empathy* that you and I have the self control to use firearms responsibly. We don't pull our gun because some douche bag cuts us off in traffic or when your boss and coworkers piss you off or humiliate you. Because sometimes those things happen. And there's plenty of evidence to back my hypothesis.

*Lack of empathy is one of the "symptoms" of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Socio Paths, and Psycho Paths. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner