• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Gun stores in Nashville?

Pilotscrappy

Winter is coming
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2018
Spring Hill,Tn
Nashville people's (and surrounding areas)

I'm on vacation here for a couple weeks checking out various towns on the outskirts to possibly move to. Currently live in Southern Oregon and tired of Oregon trying to be the next California.

What are the good gun shops around here? Any good shops with high end optics and long range precision gear?
Thanks
Also on ranges to shoot at looks like theres a good outdoor range in chapel hill that you can shoot out to 1250 yards, any other good ranges around for distance shooting?

Kinda dry as far as good gun shops go...

Franklin Gun Shop and The Outpost are about as good as it gets around here.

The 1250 range is private and guest can only go out to 500yds.

The Outpost has lots of Nightforce, Leupold and Barrett. They have a great selection of factory ammo and reloading components. They usually have a few Nighthawks in stock also. The range in Chapel Hill is nice but it is members only and there is a wait list. K&M is Southwest of Nashville. It is a very nice facility but it a bit of a drive. Nashville Gun and Knife has Meredith rifles in stock.

Thanks for suggestions guys ended up going to the armory in Nashville got a new Benchmade knife and t-shirt, pretty cool store but not much for long range precision stuff. I asked about precision rifles and they handed me a DD delta 5 ?

For long range shooting, Strategic Edge in Chapel Hill is THE only option and best option within 50 miles

Decent deals on the board there too

For transfers etc best in area is down Nolensville road to Saddle Shop in Trinity, TN
Did several there and they are great

Enjoy Nashville, the traffic is murder