• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun trust attorney

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I am going to take possession of some class 3 stuff from a gun trust, just want to make sure everything is what it should be.

Looking for a good gun trust attorney in the Kansas City area.......anyone in the area had any experience with attorneys in this area, please let me know............

Thanks in advance.........

I am going to take possession of some class 3 stuff from a gun trust, just want to make sure everything is what it should be.

Looking for a good gun trust attorney in the Kansas City area.......anyone in the area had any experience with attorneys in this area, please let me know............

Thanks in advance.........
    There was a thread not too long ago baout an alternative to USCCA, something like Attorney on Call or similar.

Here's another...

It's great you're doing your due diligence. On a slightly different note, I came across a thread discussing alternatives to USCCA, and someone mentioned an "Attorney on Call" service. While it might not be directly related to gun trusts, having legal resources on standby could be handy, especially if you ever find yourself in a situation where a compensation lawyer might come into play. Worth exploring for that extra layer of legal protection!

Fucking spammer