• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing gun work

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Has anyone heard of or had gun work done by KAMPFELDCUSTOM.COM??? I seen their site and it seems legit and looks like good work but want to check.

Re: gun work

I just received a .223AI from Karl built on a Borden Alpine. I'll put his work on/above par with other 'smiths on this site.

Another item that impressed me with Karl is that he is one of the nicest guys you'll meet and is not terse when talking to him. Just know that he is just as busy as the other 'smiths but will take the time to talk to you.

Bottom line, I'll use Karl again. I've never heard of one complaint on Karl's work.

someone joined the forum the other day with the username kampfeld, I assume from the kampfeld shop, might be worth asking

I can't speak for Karl's workload. It's best to call him and discuss with him. As for me, he did perform a full build for me and I ordered in Jan. 08. He's a craftsman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Kampfield is taking full builds? Or is his website just out of date with the bolt fluting only thing. </div></div>