• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun zone deals gtg?

RandomWAguy

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
PNW
Saw they have some crazy prices but don't find much for reviews, tried doing a hide search and nothing. Looking at a scope mount that is about $70 cheaper than anyone else has.

Anyone have experience?

I've used them before, had no problems. The site warns of possible delays due to order volume but everything's been shipped within 1-2 days.

Reactions: RandomWAguy
They are good to go. They are a drop shipper. One thing to double check is the listed model #'s, SKU's or UPC in the specifications section. Sometimes they have a mismatch in their listings.

I ordered a pelican case with no issues. I would buy from them again.

I made a handgun purchase from gunzonedeals, my purchase was late evening Sept 28, 2023, about 8pm, (Be sure to communicate well with your local FFL, if required.) My item was shipped the following day, on a Friday, I received my item on Monday. Very prompt shipping, not problems, no issues. I will surely buy from them again.
I was very skeptical as always with my first purchase from a new small internet business. I tried looking for other reviews, as there were very few.
I know sometimes complication happen, mistakes can happen, Nobody is perfect 100%.
I cannot speak for any customer service, I had no need. I give them A+. Very satisfied purchase. This was my experience.
I hope this helps others.