• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunbot, Wikiarms, Powder Valley, and Midway.....

secondofangle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Utah
If you're not using gunbot and wikiarms for your ammo and component searches, you're missing out.

And if you have not dealt with Powder Valley, the same.

In the last week I have ordered 500 208 AMAX, 500 350 gr SMKs and 200 Win 7mm Mag brass from them, all in stock and all lower in cost than anywhere else on the web. Shipping is fair too.

I think they may be my new favorite place, midsouth and natchezss notwithstanding. (Warning, their website is usable but clunky.)

These sites are directing folks to places other than midway, and in my mind that's GREAT. I use midway as a last resort these days

AFAIC, Midway is in the mix too. Who has it and can get it to me for a good total price.

But Powder Valley is my primary vendor . . . meaning if I need something they sell, I go there first. They have been fabulous throughout this shortage.

Actually Facebook is what has gotten me to Midwest and powder valley in time. PV posts that there fixing to put stuff in inventory and I get a hold of it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Agree about powder valley, great company, my most recent order I entered my info wrong, and instead of saying too bad and sending my powder to the first back ordered customer, they called me up and gave them the correct info, powder arrived a few days later